21.04.2011

All I want for Christmas...

Not too long ago I was asked by the magazine Rom 123/Klikk.no what I thought was a design classic that would never go out of date. My answer was easy; Paolo Rizzatto´s lamp 265 designed for Flos in 1973.

Being a swingarm lamp addict this is one of my absolute favourites! It goes well with all kinds of interiors, being in a workplace, a modern minimalistic home, a more industrial one and more. You see it in kitchens, living rooms, offices and halways in grey, white or black.

What the other people in the "expert panel" answered, I don´t know, but I´m excited to read about it their next issue.

Image found on Flos.com

2 kommentarer:

  1. Denne fantastiske lampen er godt festet over spisebordet mitt!! LOVE it!! Mitt første blikk på denne i 2002, da jeg oppdaget denne skatten,- ble og blir kjærlighet!! Og den er super funksjonell!! Håper du finner en laaang julegave under treet i år!! :)

    SvarSlett
  2. and me for my birthday .....

    SvarSlett