05.06.2011

Shopping on a Saturday

Last week I found the kind of typewriter I´ve been searching for for years... it was in a thrift store nearby.
I left the store without it because I didn´t feel that it suited my budget at the moment (you know the "nice to have vs.need to have"...). Of course ALL I could think about in the days after, was the typewriter. It really had my name on it. Yesterday, I rushed back to the store hoping it wasn´t sold to someone else. And guess what, it wasn´t!!!

I went beserk and came ou with a whole bunch of other great findings for almost nothing. Like a pair of vintage boxing gloves, a cute little stool and all the great things you see in these pictures.

Photography: Trine Thorsen

1 kommentar:

  1. Love the things...
    - and the typewriter is A-M-A-zing!
    Great eye!

    SvarSlett