06.06.2011

Thinking...


My new kitchen is getting there, but there´s a few things still missing. I really need a new picture to go above my kitchen table and would really like an image with a food theme... I am thinking about a large one, app. 90x160 cm, or a triptych- a serie of three images. The cheapest is of course to create one myself, but it would also be fun if I found an image taken by a fellow photographer (I have seen a few that I like!).
Large format prints are quite expensive, so I have to be sure that I have chosen the right one before I go ahead and have it made.

Right now I am considering this one...Maybe this can help me get a love for baking?


Photography: Trine Thorsen
Styling: Tara Ballantyne

2 kommentarer:

  1. Yes I like it!
    But might it be to tempting...?
    C

    SvarSlett
  2. Agree! Especially when you´re trying to stick to a low carb lifestyle ;-)Maybe it´s the big willpower test?

    SvarSlett